Sunday, February 28, 2010

February wrap up

Well, it's been quite a month.  The worst seems to be over for now, but life goes on and new challenges arise, we'll see what March brings our way.  We're hoping for weekends where we get to decide how we spend them.  It might be a pretty lofty goal, but one I think we can attain.

I've got this unspoken (and soon to be spoken) goal of making one new cane a week.  That's a big goal for me.  So far I'm on track, but I've got to get planning my next one so that I can stay on track.  Maybe I'll just make a bunch of canes this week and get a few of my smaller ideas out of my head. 

One thing happening is that we invited two boys over for a sleepover on Friday night.  I have to clean our house for this event, nothing too crazy as impressing 10 year old boys is relatively simple, but I still have to clean it.  And call a plumber to fix the drain in the basement so I can do laundry again (forgot to mention that part, haven't been able to do the laundry for a week and a half).  There's lots of other stuff on my todo list but it's making me a little dizzy to think about. 

Bottom line is that this could interfere with clay time.  I might not be able to follow through with my own goal of a cane a week and it's only the second week.  Time will tell, I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment