Thursday, March 4, 2010

My boys and their Lego Cool Creations

Well, today there are several creative endeavors going on around me.  My boys have decided that they want to enter things in "cool creations", a section of Lego magazine.  Naturally, this involves me taking their pictures.

 
 Alex with his Lego Base.
The challenge was in getting a good picture.  He was being silly and I had to threaten him with a call to Grandma and a noogie, that got him to laugh long enough for me to snap this great smile.


 
Layne and his Bionicle
I know it's hard to make out his handsome face here, but he wanted it to look like he was being attacked.  I did make him give me a real smile for another one, because I'm his mom and I'm allowed to demand nice picture, but I won't bore you with the details.

The one part of these pictures that I didn't realize til now is that you can see that I left my tomato cages and dead tomato plants all winter.  I guess that's what happens when you have a baby at the end of the summer, suddenly yardwork becomes less of a priority.

 I have been creative myself, it's slow going with all the work I have around the house.  I've got lots of new ideas in my head that i should probably get on paper before I forget.  I'm 1/3 of the way through a new flower cane and am hoping to get some time to finish it soon.  Maybe I'll go take care of the un-fun chores right now so I can work on it guilt free once the baby goes to bed for the night.

Also, I'm working on a better way to string my necklaces.  It involves crocheting and the part that I'm excited about is that it's something that is way easy for me to bring with me when we go out so I can be productive.  

Anyways, I leave you with this blurry little tidbit.... Ladies and Gentlemen.... I give you... Pantsman.


No comments:

Post a Comment