Monday, December 21, 2009

The heat is on

Today I am thankful for a new ignition control module. After four days without a furnace we finally have our heat back. We made it work with space heaters, fires in the fireplace and random baking sessions. The baby is a like a little huggable furnace so she got lots of cuddles.

Unfortunately the room where I have my clay set up is always extra chilly. And my husband wants me to clean it all up to move my studio into our basement. I know it needs to be done, but I keep thinking about what else I want to make before I pack up and move. I hate the thought of being stuck in the basement, but the brightside is that we can have our little Daffodil in her own room.

I'm going to get the hang of this blogging eventually. I look forward to meeting people on here, right now I'm content to keep this little experiment to myself. We'll see how long that lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment